Set in beautiful gardens and overlooking a 54 acre estate, you can enjoy peace and tranquillity against a backdrop of breathtaking views that take in over 5 counties.
Dating back to the early 14th century, Charingworth Manor is steeped in history, with original beams revealing its medieval decoration. All bedrooms are beautifully and individually styled, some have private terraces and lounges with fine antiques, tapestries and furnishings.
This beautiful Manor’s old world charm has been preserved during modernisation with the addition of a heated indoor pool; the restaurant has 2 AA Rosettes and we look forward to extending a warm welcome to all our guests.
- Three bespoke function rooms will give you the flexibility whatever the number of delegates. 26 bedrooms - each with a unique character - will accommodate your group comfortably, and the beautiful grounds and spa mean that everyone can find time to relax
- Charingworth's events team can provide a full business service for you, ensuring you have all the equipment you need, provide refreshments throughout the day, and then, in the evening, offer superb private dining and an excellent wine list.
- We are delighted that all of Charingworth's 26 bedrooms have recently been refurbished to the highest standardSeveral rooms have private terraces and gardens with views over five counties, and all have complimentary broadband access and room service.
- Fine dining is an essential part of the Charingworth experience. Our intimate John Greville Restaurant, with its AA rosette accolade, is one of the most exciting dining experiences in the Cotswolds. Produce is locally-sourced by our chefs.
- On weekdays, meet with friends for a two-course lunch at £14.95, with three courses at £19.95 and in the warm summer months, eat alfresco on our terrace with views as far as the eye can see.